A Note from Ken Mitteldorf, Owner of Euro Coin Exchange
Euro Coin Exchange is a family-owned and operated business located in suburban Atlanta, Georgia. We buy the coins and paper money your bank won’t: euros, British pounds, Canadian change and discontinued European currencies.
Almost all of our business is done long distance – through the mail or by ocean freight – so we rarely get to meet our customers face-to-face. Our business is based on trust: you send your coins to us in reliance upon our promise to mail you a check or send an electronic payment.
Sadly, trust is in short supply in today’s world. That’s one of the reasons we work so hard to earn your trust every day. Here’s how we’ll earn your trust:
1. We process your coin shipment within one business day of receiving it. In most cases, we process it the same day.
2. If you provide an email address with your shipment, we send a confirmation verifying that your shipment was received and processed and that your check is on its way.
3. If you have a question or a comment, you can reach us by email or phone. Call us toll-free at 855-EUROCOIN (855-387-6264), and there is a good chance you’ll end up speaking with me. Send an email, and in most cases you will receive a response by the next day (if not the same day).
5. We are still small enough to value your business, even if you only have a small batch of coins. If your coin problem is measured in tons, we can provide you with a solution, too. Through our relationships with FedEx Trade Networks, Loomis Armored Services (in the US) and Brink’s Armored Services (in Canada, the UK and euro-zone), and money center banks in four countries, we can assist you with secure transport, processing and exchange of bulk coin shipments from anywhere on the globe.
6. We are registered with the IRS as a Money Services Business (MSB Registration Number: 30000043313935).
If trust is one-half of our business, service is the other half. Our goal is to provide superlative service to each of our customers. Quick turnaround. Get it right the first time. Exceed your expectations. Pay a fair price. Old-fashioned personal care and attention.
The prices we pay for euros, British pounds, Canadian coins and any other currencies we buy are always among the best in the country. When you factor in the convenience we offer and the service we provide, it’s an unbeatable package.
We look forward to earning your business.